Go Media is looking to hire an e-commerce store manager for it’s highly popular design resource e-commerce store. This position’s focus is on growth, conversions, and the customer experience. We ask, how can you take The Arsenal to the next level?
A little about the position…
Note: this is not a graphic design position, this is best suited toward marketing
Location: Here at Go Media in Cleveland, OH
Status: Full Time
- Oversee and manage the performance and growth of our e-commerce store
- Create and execute online marketing campaigns, email newsletters and general SEO
- Use analytics and metrics to make smart decisions and improvements
- Work with in-house and freelance production staff to develop and update products
- Improve website user experience
- Candidate must be self-motivated, task-oriented and extremely internet proficient.
- Experience with Google Analytics, A/B testing, Landing Page design, and online marketing
- Experience with improving customer shopping experiences, specifically pertaining to UI/UX Design
Nice to Have
- Fundamental understanding of internet advertising, Search Engine Optimization and social media marketing.
- Experience working with complex web based forms, WordPress, WooCommerce
How to Apply?
Please send your resume and any relevant samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the job posting for the E-Commerce Manager, as well as one for an Account Manager, here.
We look forward to hearing from you!