Freeverse has just released Lineform 1.5.1. Lineform is a low-cost vector graphics software program for the Mac, for those designers out there on a budget.
Here’s the new stuff:
- Fixed Undo to include function names
- Fixed text fill editing bug
- Fixed reflection filter color bug
- Improved layer locking
- Fixed tool handle display bug
- Fixed text editing background bug
- Fixed erroneous canvas shifting
- Improved gradient behavior
- Improved performance with many objects on canvas
- Improved copy/paste of multiple objects
- Improved naming of objects
- Fixed copy/paste display bug
- New Lineform Clips option available in the Media Browser, Includes a number of vector clips to use in your documents
Head over to TUAW.com to get a discount code bringing Lineform’s cost to only $49.95—30% off the regular price of $79.95.